Sunday, July 27, 2008



Last weekend we were able to visit for a little while with our dear friends who are missionaries in Singapore-- Sam and Noelle. Noelle was one of my maids of honor in our wedding. We miss them terribly and wish the Lord would change His mind and bring them home to the U.S. They are doing great things for Him there so I can't complain too much. If you would like to see what they are up to check out the link to their blog on our side bar. Sam in THE school counselor for a school there, and Noelle is both a teacher as well as (this year) assistance principal. They are busy, busy, busy all the time. Hmmmm sounds familiar. It was great to see them, specially since they probably won't be back for another two years to the U.S. A big THANK YOU to Sams family for sharing them with us!!!!!!

* Oh, and Sam... I couldn't find a picture of the foot "apparatus" that we were describing to you... nor did I have the guts to put it on our blog. If I go to Walmart and find it I'll take a picture of it for you.. and e-mail it.

No comments: