Sunday, July 27, 2008







Before beginning my class for OSU I had began a little refinishing project. My grandparents had set aside an old little table they didn't want anymore for me, so when I went to Montana I brought it home, sanded it down, painted it white, Leo and I mosaiced the top with green glass and mirror (old broken mirror- yah for free things), then I painted it turquoise to match our outside fabric on our swing. When I got done with the turquoise I realized it had an essence of Floridian trailer park, so I let it dry and painted it with the tan and then detailed the sides. I thought the end product was pretty nice. We went to the Salem Art in the Park Festival the weekend before last and there was a person selling this exact kind of stuff for $400-$600. I wonder how well they did? Thought you would like to see it.

1 comment:

Alex Hackett said...

what a beautiful table now!