Sunday, March 25, 2012

Snow Day

We had a snow day last Thursday. Weird because the following day was in the 60's and people were in shorts. I got the privaledge of taking care of a friends little girl. We built a snow "alien", had a high tea party, played with dolls, listened to sing-alongs, had a long lunch, "quiet time" and finally the day ended. We had a good time with each other. I was a little scared of having a four year old for the day... but things went well together. I guess it's that overwhelming feeling as I've been a teacher to have every moment planned. I'm discovering that would be a tall order to have every moment planned as a parent, and that time of just plain discovery is an important lesson to be learned (for both myself and little ones). Anyway, here her little snow creature.

No comments: