Thursday, July 3, 2008

Well, I have lots of things to post, but can't download the pictures for now. Currently we are visiting my parents in Montana. We drove (as usual) and have been enjoying our stay thus far. We met up with my grandparents for breakfast this morning, and tomorrow my other grandparents will be driving from Hamilton Montana to visit us for the fourth.

I love being in Helena Montana for the fourth of July. One because it's where my parents are, and two because shooting off fireworks within the city limits is illegal in Helena.... which means it's the BIGGEST firework show you'll ever experience put on by the locals here in Montana. So we sit on the roof, and quite literally watch the most spectacular illegal show of HUGE fireworks from neighborhood to neighborhood. Even as I sit here I've heard about a hundred fireworks go off (big bangs too) and it's only the third of July. Let's hope we'll be able to get on the roof this year as the lightening has been really close lately at night time. My parents have been having some real problems with birds attacking their wild bunny in the backyard (pecked its eyes out, ripped up the flesh.... terrible) so this year Leo and I get to sit on the roof, watch fireworks, and peck off birds with an air rifle. I love Montana.

No comments: