Tuesday, July 15, 2008








July 7th was our 7 year anniversary. We went down to the church we got married at and had pictures taken at it with my dad. I thought they turned out pretty good.

I won't lie in saying it's bee both a rough yet wonderful road we've travelled together this past seven years, Leo. Every year that goes by we learn more about each other, and grow together. I thank God for you and the things He's been doing in our lives and marriage. I think we appreciate each other more and more each day. I love you so much and can't wait for what the years to come will hold as we journey together on His path.

You have 80 years remaining on your Jenny Card. (Inside joke)

2 comments:

Nathan and Billie said...

AAAHH!!! Good pictures! You two are so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

These are better then your wedding photo's. May God bless you will a lifetime of love for each other.
m&d