Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONDON!!!!!!





Well, our sister-in-law was due to be induced on Friday, but I guess London had some different ideas. We don't know all the details yet as we've only heard from Leo's dad, but I guess this morning Jamie went into labor and at about 5:30 Oregon time (maybe 8:30 Connecticut time) little London was born. Leo's brothers cell phone gave out as he was giving the information so we will find out soon how it all went. I was so excited I finished up the dishes from dinner and scurried into the office to create a commemorative blog for the event. I wish I had pictures to show off our new little niece. We hope Jamie and London (and the rest of the family) are doing well. The other neat thing to it all is that today is Leo's dads birthday as well. Nothing like a grand daughter to make your birthday! We are so happy for Ian and Jamie and the rest of the Charles crew. We love you!!!

Oh, and ps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG LEONARD!!! We couldn't give you anything to top Ian and Jamie's present this year! :)

No comments: