Sunday, February 17, 2008

I stitched these pictures together (not literally, through the computer) to create this panoramic view of the backdrop.  You can see in the upper right hand corner the size of the chair.  Where that change along the bottom hem happens is the midway point and it's 12 feet on either side (24 feet total).  Yesterday was an eventful day.  We finished the backdrop (now all we have is the live working fountain to create for the formal.  We'll take final pictures on Friday when it is all set up!) and we had the student vs. staff basketball game.  I haven't posted any of the game pictures because A.  we have some students that have disclosures of no pictures taken through the school and B. all the pictures I took are of people moving.... I've come to the final decision that I am NOT a good photographer!  I will see if I can post some of the team soon.  It was a really fun game, and afterwards one of the families asked everybody out to their house for dessert.  We have such a great group of families as part of the MVCA family.  Thanks for making the coach feel so special!

2 comments:

Alex Hackett said...

Wow that looks soo good. I love that panoramic view stitching. What program is that?

Leo and Jen said...

It's through HP Panorama Stitching. I don't know if the macs come with that or not. It might have been through our old printer/scanner/copier.