Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lots of NEW POSTS

Be sure to scroll back to the OLD POSTS because I did a whole bunch of posts from our recent trip to the coast. If you just read what is on this screen you will miss a lot! Oh, and you might be a little confused because it would be working backwards through our trip and I refer to other things we do as I go along. Course, I'm not sure how many people even check this anymore as people don't comment very often. Feel free to leave a comment... I check every day (yes, it's an obsession!) in my schedule of checking everybody else's blog on our side column. Thanks! ~Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read everything, sometimes twice. Even the older posts. And I show them to Grand pa and Grandma. We are out there just not as good at writing as you. Love you both.
m&d