Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Art Blog


Leo and I have been taking pictures of ALL my artwork. (Ranging from middle school to now) So that I can clear out from under the guest bed all the things we are no longer going to keep. A lot of the stuff we will keep, we'll try to sell. Thus far I think we've taken almost three hundred pictures. I'm no where near to done, but check out the under construction web gallery. If you are interested keep checking to see all the different stuff. Please note the dates they were done too..... I'm a little ashamed to put some of them on there because they are so amateur in appearance, but have to keep in mind they were done in middle school, high school, or were quick five minute warm-ups during college (like the one above). A lot of them are experimental things as well. Anything that is done with a "cattle marker" is FOR SURE an experiment.... and is now in the trash can because the acid from this medium eats through the paper as well as anything around it. (If you've never heard of a cattle marker... it's exactly what it sounds like, a HUGE Oil stick used for marking cattle, very messy and uncontrollable.) Enjoy.

No comments: