Sunday, February 10, 2008



So, I'm not sure what we can use this blog for, perhaps I can post artwork on it, some interesting events, student work..... not really sure.  For now I'll post a few pieces of artwork on and see how that works.

This is a picture painting in acrylic of Seward Alaska.  I did it during college.  I haven't had to many opportunities to do many big pieces like it in a while.  The ferns on the side of the blog is another piece I did.  It's in our bedroom.

The second picture is also acrylic and painted about the same time.  It's of the chocolate shop window in the Bozeman Montana mall.  Sorry about the reflection of me and the side of the oven in the bottom corner.  The other reflections are actually painted in though.  If it was in the photo I painted it.  

1 comment:

Alex Hackett said...

My all time favorite artwork of yours is the chocolate shop window. It looks so great.