Sunday, February 10, 2008

I guess we should recap some of the pictures throughout the past year.  Things family and friends might be interested in seeing.  I posted cartoons about pottery because I found them when I was searching for pictures for a wheel presentation I was doing last Sunday night at our church.  I was doing the demo to show people what the Word is talking about when we say that God is the Potter and we are the clay.  Oh, did I mention, I have a potters wheel and kiln.  I'm trying to get things up and ready to be able to teach out of our home.  Now all I need is a good heater that won't A.  kill me and my clients as we work in the garage and B.  is warm enough to heat the garage and keep us from feeling like popsicles!  Here are some pictures from when we first got the wheel and kiln.  I found them on Craigslist for SUPER-DUPER deals.  Come to think of it, most everything in our home has been a SUPER-DUPER deal.  God has blessed us so much!

No comments: